Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogging for Dumbies?

Well here we are stumbling through this thing as we have given into bloggermania. I dont know a ton about this yet and Kaci knows even less so hopefully this whole thing will work out ok for us. We are realizing how much our social life changes as more and more of our friends get pregnant so hopefully this will allow us to keep in touch with then and all the new kids.

We have been married now for 3 months on the 24th and are really enjoying it (I am anyways, hopefully kaci is as happy as I am) We are living in our house in Pleasant Grove. We rent out the upstairs and live in our finished basement. I think its cozy and its great for the mortgage but I think Kaci is ready to move upstairs as soon as his contract is up. We'll see. I'd like to see them stay for 5 more years! The kids (Tank and Nala) live out in the backyard and have managed to chew off every single sprinkler head and anything else you leave out there! We are just one small happy family. Im sure you all know I am currently working to close the biggest sale of my life (having a baby) but I havent closed the boss yet so Ill just be patient and enjoy the dogs.

Kaci and I are looking forward to moving to Phoenix in a couple of weeks. Kaci is looking forward to the sun and shopping and I am looking forward working hard for the next 8 months and spending time with my wife. My work has been pretty insane the last few months so we are looking forward to the simplicity of life that phoenix will bring. We will be there for 3 months like I said and then we will be moving on to some other city for the following 5 months. I wont know where that is till the end of this month so we will keep you updated.

12 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Yay you two finally have a blog! Your pictures are so cute! We are so sad that you are moving, but we will visit, and bring Presley too so you can get your baby fix...keep holding out Kaci! You are the cheese on my macaroni...love you guys!!

Lindsay Wright said...

Well look decided to get a blog!!! I love it!! We definately need to get together soon!! If I read correctly you are moving, right? When and for how long??

Linds

The Green's said...

I freakin'love it!!!! I'm so glad you have finally posted! This will be great to keep in touch with you guys leaving. We are so sad! Sunday dinners just won't be the same without you guys there! Post often so we can be updated...especially if you give into devin's wish, kaci!!!!

brookeandruss said...

Hey! I am glad you joined the bloging family. I didn't know you guys were moving, we definitley need to hang out before you guys leave. Russ keeps trying to sell me on the baby thing too and I am just not sold on it yet, but hey, keeping trying, maybe Kaci will budge:)

The Theler's said...

YOUR MOVING!!!! We will miss you guys alot. Lets get together before you leave. K PS. Cute Blog.

Linds Forrest said...

Hey Devin! I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell you congratulations on finding your dream lady! I have heard of all the great things you have done with the 'network' lately and I think it is fantastic! Good luck in Arizona, are you selling? I am sure you will do great! Thanks for always being a friend. By the way... your wife is so pretty! And I can't believe those cute little puppies are sO BIG!

rachel june* said...

Yeah! More blogging buddies. I didn't know you were moving. That is so cool! I wish Lawrence and I had the opportunity to be completely on our own and explore somewhere new before kids. Hopefully we can get together before you head off.

The Green's said...

Hey guys we are making our blog private and I need your google ID to put you on our viewers list. email it to me at dcannon20@yahoo.com

KRISTINA said...

Hey Kaci it's Kristina, I hope it is ok that I saw you on Danielle's blog and so I just wanted to say Hi and have fun in Phoenix... I am so jealous.

Spillane Creative said...

Devin!!!!!! Congrats to you and your beautiful wife. When did you get married? I'm getting married in June. How have you been? You two are so cute. love hilary harris

AmyT said...

Come on Devin...CLOSE THE DEAL!!! he he...that would be so fabulous!