Monday, March 15, 2010

Jungle Jims






Tate and I had such a blast at Jungle Jim's this morning. Tate was a little hesitant when it came to the rides, but all he needed to do was watch it once then he was good to go. He still is a little small to go on all the rides by himself so I was grateful that Grace and Chloe were there to help him out. If Tate wasn't on a ride then he was running around from one game to the next lifting his shirt up in the process ( this is his new thing now adays)! It was so much fun to get together with Maggie and her kids, finally cause we have been planning to get together forever. Maggie I hope we make these play dates a weekly occurrence! And my good friend Rach is in town for her brother's wedding this weekend so it was good to see her and her kids. I can't believe how big they are getting and how dang cute all of them are. Thanks Maggie for the invite. We hope to do it again soon!

4 comments:

The Barkers said...

So cute. Let's go to lunchsoon.

McCormick Family said...

Why am I so obsessed with Tate? Seriously I love him like he were my own. Every time I look at a picture of him I miss him. What is wrong with me?!

Jamie said...

we love jungle jim's! max's birthday party is there this week!

Ferran Family said...

How fun!