Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

To start off the Easter Weekend Devin and I thought it would be a fun adventure to attend the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant and I'm so happy we did. My mom said that I have been before, but I can't really remember going. It was an awesome pageant alot like the Manti Pageant, live and all. It was such a great experience and a great way to start off the Easter weekend and to remember what this time of year is all about. Then we were off to St. George to spend the weekend with the whole Johnson family.And we had an absolute blast! It all started off by staying in a BEAUTIFUL house in Entrada. We had our own personal hot tube, waterfall, and amazing view of the golf course. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the house, but you'll get some what of an idea from the pictures I took. Our weekend was full of golfing for the boys, crafts for the girls, tennis, swimming, hiking on Red Rock Mountain, playing pool, putting on the putting green, dinner at Pizza Factory, ice cream at Nielsen's Frozen Custard, and just lounging around. Thank you so much Joe and Melinda for a wonderful Easter Weekend. It was so wonderful to see you all and we are looking forward to seeing you soon. We love you all and HAPPY EASTER!!

8 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Yeah for moving back east. We love it out here. What part of Virginia are you headed to? If your within a couple hours etc we should totally hook up.

rachel june* said...

St. George sounds so nice right now! Especially in that house. You always look so cute...hair,clothes, everything!!!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Happy Easter, St. George looked like so much fun! Cute little family! We miss you guys so much, and we really need to come visit you so I can get a tan! I love ya!

-Jamie-

Jason and Tawni said...

You were here in St. George on a PERFECT weekend. The weather was so gorgeous and we spent most of our time outside enjoying life before the heat wave comes in July. Next time you are planning to come into town, let me know, it would be fun to meet up and then you could see Stella in person! (PS Did you darken your hair? It looks really good on you!)

Lindsay Wright said...

I would love to go to St. George right now. Looks like you guys are doing really well. Let us know when you are in town so we can see you guys!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

looks like you guys had fun! that house really is amazing! when we went down with Derek and Nicole we snooped around it. I want to live in it. :) Anyways i am not sure what you mean by who we are employed by.... i am getting certified through NASM. I would love to train you..... we'd have a blast.

Jason and Tawni said...

We live in Coral Canyon which is a golf community just 5 miles outside of St. George and we absolutely love it here! Well, even though you didn't darken your hair, it looks really good ...

Jess said...

Kac-
My dad just told me about your announcement. Don't ask me how he heard, but if it is true, congratulations!! And wait, I'm confused. Are you guys moving to VA or living in AZ?