Sunday, March 16, 2008

ROAD TRIP


Peek-a-boo


The Johnson Fam at the Jazz Game minus one, lindsey


Ryan, Joe, and Devin


Aeden, Emi, Danielle, and Baby Londyn


Spiderman on his spiderweb


WEEEEEEE!!!


Aeden and Emi playing at the park

Last weekend Devin and I decided at the last minute to hop in the car and take a road trip to SLC. Devin stayed busy going from one meeting to the next while I had fun hanging out with my amazing family. While we were there my brother Josh and his wife Danielle babysat my niece aeden and nephew sam and my mom took care of my niece emi, while their parents took a vaca to Hawaii. Danielle wanted to get all the kids out of the house and spend the day at the park, I decided to tag along. We had so much fun! Emi loved exploring the slide, Sam pretended he was spiderman climbing on his spider web, Aeden was feeling alittle under the weather but she was a good sport, and londyn enjoyed some fresh air. Later that night I went to dinner at Crown Burger with my mom, dad, brother josh, his wife danielle, baby londyn, aeden, sam, emi, my sister-in-law jenny, and her girls marissa and jillian. Quit the group, but we always have so much fun together. WE were also able to go to the Jazz game with my other wonderful family, the Johnsons. I feel so lucky and grateful to have married into such a wonderful family. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful family-in-law. While we've been gone Devin's brother Derek and his wife Nicole got a yellow lab, Jack. We were able to go over to their house and play with him for awhile and man he is a fisty puppy. His teeth are supper sharp and he loves to chew on anything in sight. While I was pulling him off of my slippers he managed to bite my thumb and make me bleed, butI still think he is adorable. The biggest highlight of our week home was seeing and playing with our dogs, tank and nala. We aren't able to bring them with us this summer and we miss them so much everyday. I didn't think I would miss them as much as I have. I am so sad I didn't get a picture of the both of them, just one of Tank's head while we took them to Petco for a bath. For those of you who don't know Devin and I have two english mastiffs, tank and nala. They are 15 months old and weigh about 150 to 170 pounds. They are our little sweethearts! Devin and I had so much fun on our road trip and we can't wait to go back.

6 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello Kaci!

This is ashley from cutestblogontheblock. Thanks for you comment on my blog! I would be happy to design a blog facelift for you! Send me an email to huntsnlove@hotmail.com letting me know you would like one, and we'll get started. :)

Thanks!

Ashley

Marianne said...

Kaci...hey its Marianne and yes I am in AZ!! So fun to see your pictures and you look great! Here is my number 480-707-1961. I do hair out of my house and would love to do yours if your in need let me know!!

The Green's said...

It was so fun to have you here! We miss you guys so much! The blessing went really well but we were sad you couldn't stay. Love you both!

Spence & Rach said...

Kaci,
Our game of phone tag is still on! How's the warm weather? I'm a little bummed we aren't down there yet to enjoy it. But totally happy enjoying my family here. It's fun to read your blog. It's a fun way to stay in touch with the details. Wish we could talk more, though. Call me when you can

Rach

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh, your road trip sounds like fun! I am happy that you were able to get to SLC and see your family and your dogs! We are total dog people and we love our little Brody. By the way, that is crazy that Derek is married! He seems so young but I guess he's only a couple years younger than me so he's a big boy! Glad you had a fun time, great pictures!!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Kaci,
What is your email address? I have the instructions on how to create a slide show and I wanted to email them to you since it is a little long. Either send me an email at jasonandtawni@gmail.com or leave me a comment on my blog with your address!
Love
Tawni