Sunday, May 18, 2008

ALOHA


We had a fabulous day at the Polynesian Cultural Center.

Leigh Cummings was so sweet to show us around the BYU Hawaii campus and accompany us around the Polynesian Culture Center. She is the sweetest lady and we enjoyed spending the day with her. Thank you Leigh for being such a wonderful tour guide. We love you!

Our Wonderful tour guide Toa. He has been a student at BYU Hawaii for 3 years and has loved working at the PCC.

Fun Games in New Zealand




Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, just a tree climber!!


Dad did a great job in this drum competition in Tonga. It was hilarious!!

My first Luau (that I can remember)


Yum Yum! Shaved Ice at Matsumoto's

Happy Mother's Day

My Darling husband sent me these beautiful Hawaiian flowers on Mothers Day to wish me a Happy Soon-to-be Mothers Day. Isn't he sweet. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! I love you Babe, Thanks!

Kahala Beach

Del Sol whoop whoop

Waikiki Beach


Mckenzi(my sis), Nana, Me, Mom, Dad

The view from my grandparent's condo, BEAUTIFUL!!

For the past week and a half I have been enjoying the great island of Oahu and I will be here for 2 more weeks. I know I know it's a long time, but I had to jump at the opportunity. This is how the opportunity came about... my little sis has been in Hawaii for the past 5 months doing an intership for Del Sol and my parents planned to visit her at the end of the internship and stay with her an extra week so she could enjoy some vacation time aswell before heading back to good old Utah. Well I decided to jump on the band wagon and join them for 3 weeks. I thought, well what the heck, I might as well cause once I have this baby I won't have this kind of freedom for a long long time. Unfortunately Devin is unable to join us cause he is hard at work back in Virginia to support this wonderful vacation that I am enjoying. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that always does his best to make me happy.I am missing him so so much. I didn't think it would be this hard to be away from him, but I was sorely mistaken. I love you babe and can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! Here are some pics so far, Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh Kaci you are soooo lucky, what a great opportunity for you! Devin is so nice to stay at home and work but also thoughtful for sending you those flowers for Mother's Day! What a sweetheart! Anyways, you look amazing and I am so with you, once that baby comes you will learn to love your house and the 4 walls will become your only scenery for a little while. Have a great rest of your vacation!

Emily said...

All I have to say is I am soooo JEALOUS! I have never been to Hawaii and can't wait for the day I will get to go. You have such a cute little fam. And what on earth you don't even look preggers at all!!!! You look so good! Well have fun and keep updating so I can live vicariously through you :)

The Green's said...

Wow!!!! What more is there to say other than jealous!!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I wish so so so so bad we were there! I'm calling Josh right now and telling him we are scheduling a trip! I forgot how beautiful it is there and the condo looks awesome! We haven't been since it's been re-modeled! We miss you all and can't wait for you to come home! Aloha!!!!!

Copinga's said...

Hey Kaci- This is Annie (Terry) Copinga. We used to work together at Sun Center! The good ole' days. I came across your blog and you look so cute. How exciting your pregnant!! Congratulations on the wedding and pregnancy. I would like to add you as our friends if thats ok? We are private but if you would like to view our blog you can email me at acopinga@gmail.com. Have fun in Hawaii!

Lindsay Wright said...

I would LOVE to be in Hawaii! The flowers are so beautiful. So crazy that you guys are going to be parents soon. Im so excited for you!

Em said...

Kaci! Hawaii, man i'd rather be there any day! Yes, my dad had a really unexpected stroke in April. He has completely recovered, but it was so scary at first when he couldn't count 6+7! Literally. I am so excited for you Kaci, you will be an excellent mama.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I think you should have spent 3 weeks visiting me instead of Hawaii..just kidding...you can't really beat Hawaii! I miss you so much, and I can't wait to see your soon to be baby bump! Love you, muah!!

-Jam-

PS post more pictures of your faulous vacation!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Hello!! How are you? You sound like the trip to Hawaii was a blast! I wish we could be selling in the same place. It would be so much fun to hang out with y'all. Oh and congrats on the baby! I know that I'm kinda of behind times but I just haven't had the chance to tell you myself. Good thing you made a blog! Well let us know when y'all find out what your having. Hope your day goes great!