Sunday, June 8, 2008

Goodbye Hawaii

After 3 1/2 weeks in paradise I am finally home. It's nice to be home to see my wonderful husband and get back in the groove of things, but I can't lie, I miss Hawaii already. I also miss the company of my mom, nana, dad, and mckenzi. It was so much fun to spend that much time with all of them and it really was a once in a life time opportunity. Thank you mom, dad, and nana for letting me tag along and taking care of me. I love you all.

Our last day in Hawaii at Makapu. This was our favorite beach of them all.



Saying goodbye to Waikiki Beach


The most delicious waffle on this planet! I think we had one almost every other day at the Hyatt Resort on Waikiki Beach. I miss it already!

Mckenzi in her Moomoo


Beautiful Sunset on Waikiki Beach

10 comments:

The Green's said...

So fun! So jealous! I have to say I am glad you all are home I just wish you were home in SLC. I can't wait till July. Sun Valley will be so fun to have everyone together again...if only Devin could make it:( Love you guys lots!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh that trip looks like so much fun, I am so happy that you were able to do that with your family. Devon is a patient man, he must be so excited to have you home!
Youth Conference is over and we had a great time. I am the 1st Counselor in the YWs Presidency so check out our blog some time today after I post the pictures!

Keri Cannon said...

Hi Kaci! I'm so glad you said something on my blog! I had no idea that you got married and now you are prego! Congratulations on both of those. You look so great and it looks like you guys are doing great!I just have to say that I would buy your house if I could afford it,but not for a few more years :)It's a beautiful home! Good to hear from you! Keep in touch!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

How fun, I'm jealous! I can't wait to see you in July, neither can Presley. I wonder if you will have a baby bump by then?!

-Jamie-

Copinga's said...

Hey Kaci! I added you to our blog so you can check it out at www.thecopingas.blogspot.com! I'm excited to stay in touch too. You look sooo cute and happy.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Have fun! That looks like you had a blast! And you are so freakin tan now! I took that pic in Feb. when we went on a eastern carribean cruise, it was on st. John. Well I hope all is well. Love You Guys!

Rachel said...

Hey you guys!! I was so excited to come across your blog. It's so fun to see what you guys have been up to! Are you guys moving back after the summer?

Emily said...

I am so jealous!!! It looks like you had sooo much fun! I am glad you got to go before the babe gets here. By the way I can't believe you are prego because you don't look it at all.

Sarah said...

looks so so so fun- so glad you could go!

AmyT said...

Wow you lucky vacationer! Wish I could take a trip to Hawaii for a month... How are you? How is the baby? Do you know what you are having yet? We really need to catch up...it's been too long. I will call you either today or tomorrow. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you! And come home soon!