Friday, October 31, 2008

10/24/07 and FOREVER



I know it's past the 24th, but I just had to say "Happy Anniversary" to my amazing husband of one year. I know it sounds crazy that I've only been married one year and I'm 8 months pregnant, but Devin and I didn't want to waste any time! This past year has been a wirl wind of emotions and events and in some ways Devin and I are happy to see it go, but sad at the same time. We stated in Utah when we got married and three states and 8 months later we finally got back. One of Devin's cars was stolen and wrecked in Detroit and then he traded in his truck for a "family" SUV. It was getting difficult caring for our puppies from out of state so we eventually had to give our dogs Tank and Nala away, I had to leave Star 21 but now I am doing esthetics out of our house, and last but not least we found out we are PREGNANT. So Devin and I have had quit the year, but I wouldn't have wanted to experience it with anyone else then Devin. I have learned so much about myself over the year and couldn't have done it with out him. He is my strength, my love, my best friend, my light, my joy, my happiness, my life, my everything. I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life and to be sharing a life with him. I am so excited to start a family with him and look forward to all the years to come. Thanks babe for always being there for me and helping to shape the person I am today. I love you always and forever!!

9 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations, crazy it has already been a year! I'm so excited for you to have your little one. Call us so we can hang out!!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy that it has been a year already! Time flies! I am so excited for you to have your little boy! He is going to be so dang cute! It was so good to see you on friday! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower cause of dang school! You look so cute Pregnant and I loved your costume!:)

The Green's said...

Cutest post!!!! I love you guys and can't believe it's been a year! Happy anniversary! You will make amazing parents!

Jordan & Lacey said...

Oh you guys are so dang cute. Hopefully you had a good time at your baby shower. I can't wait to see your little guy. I am so happy for you guys and now you will have to still coach me through my pregnancy. Just kidding. we need to go on a group date i will call you love ya guys. Love lacey

The Robinson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Reading your post brought back memories for me. Mya was born a month before our 1st anniversary. Such a blessing! I hope these last few weeks treat you okay. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

AmyT said...

Wow a year has already gone by? Time sure goes by fast. I am so excited for you and Devin and the baby! You are both going to be excellent parents. Lets get together soon!

Lindsay Wright said...

Congrats on your first year of marriage! I cant believe how fast that year went, for me at least! You guys have definately had quite the year. I cant wait to see your little guy!

Jamie said...

Kaci, you need to post a picture of you guys in your Halloween costumes!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh I remember that day like it was yesterday...I think Presley was a week old and I had been home from the hospital for 3 days...I wouldn't have missed your wedding for the world!! You 2 are so perfect for each other! We love you guys and can't wait for your newest little addition!