Friday, November 7, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Here are the past couple of weeks in review. Sorry so many pictures, enjoy!!

Halloween was full of Parties Parties and more Parties. We had a blast this year showing off our Halloween costume. Devin and I aren't really big on dressing up, but we thought that since I am pregnant this year then we better go big or go home and I have to say that I was pretty impressed by our costume. WE won best couples costume at Derek and Nicole's party. Thanks to everyone who voted for us! And thanks to Joe, Melinda,Scott,Leslie,Derek and Nicole for putting on all the fun parties this year. We look forward to next year!

My cute nieces and nephew

My sister Mckenzi and cousin Joey had the best costume of the night. Wouldn't you agree?!

My nephew Sam the Birthday boy

All of those who dressed up at Leslie and Scott's party


Clyde Family

Devin's aunt Jamie and her son Braxton

Devin's cousin Josh and his daughter Addie as Tinkerbell

Johnson Family

Fun Halloween games!


Devin's cousin Josh picked the back off the money tree with the $100 in it, Lucky Duck! The rest of us picked either a $1 or $10. By the way josh you owe me $25 for helping you out with what bag to pick!!

The same night as my Baby Shower my brother's wife went into labor with their third child. I was fortunate to watch the birth of my new niece and what a joy it was. The miracle of life is absolutely amazing and watching it happen is undescribeable. Scarlett Eliza Green came 2 weeks early she's healthy and weighed 6 lbs. 1 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches. She is so precious and it has made me anxious and excited for our little boy to come. Congrats Zach and Jenny!!



Thanks Becca and Lacey for putting together a super fun Baby Shower for me with all our friends. The food was delicious and the games were fun. Thanks to everyone that came. It was so much fun to see all of those who I haven't seen in awhile. We missed those of you who were unable to come. Thanks again everyone for a great night!!



My cute Mother-in-law threw a Baby Shower for me with Devin's aunts, cousins, and grandmothers. There was such a great turn out and we got so many wonderful things. Thanks everyone for coming to the shower. Sorry I didn't take very many pics.


GREAT DAY TO BE A UTE!!!

22 comments:

Natalie said...

Your costume is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I showed Dave and we agreed that we may have to copy your idea if I am ever pregnant for Halloween, hope you wouldn't mind :)

Copinga's said...

Hey Kaci! I saw the movie with my mom and her book club. It's probably more of a chick flick depending on your husband. I finished the book years ago but the movie was still really good. Let me know if you see it! You look so cute!

Jess said...

YOu look sooo good for being due in a month. I could barely bring myself to get ready by then. I'm so excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you to have your precious baby boy! It totally was fun being able to hang out with you this week! And i totally agree! Your halloween costume rocked!!!

rachel june* said...

I can't even believe you only have 20 something days left? It went by so fast...for me, probably not you! Oh I know how excited and anxious you must be feeling for this first little guy to come. He is going to be such a perfect additon to all the babies and hopefully it won't be too long until Slade and baby boy will be running around tackling eachother!!! See ya on friday

Camille said...

Thanks for the Birthday wish to Isabel! I can't believe you're due any day now.. that went by so fast! Probably not for you though, right? I love yours and Devin's Halloween costumes!! Hilarious!

Hope you guys are doing well.. looks like it! :D

Camille

Stacy said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! I can't believe you are due so soon! Great Halloween costume!

Lindsay said...

You guys are darling! And you really really do look AMAZING for having a baby in only a couple weeks! I'm completely jealous. Good Luck with everything, and post lots and lots of pictures of the new little one.

Keri Cannon said...

I can't believe you are due in less than a month! You look amazing! I love the halloween costumes...hilarious! GO UTES!

Tiffany and Jon said...

I know, I know I am slow! My bro has an awesome camera so he took pics and I forgot to get them off it before he left. So as soon as I get them I will post. Their little costumes turned out great!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

GREAT costumes!!!! How clever... I definitely would have added to the votes on y'all having the best costume!

Em said...

OH my! Who is that devil woman sitting next to you at your baby shower! YIKES!

Krista said...

Great costumes! I'm so sad that I missed your baby shower!!!! We just have to get together soon. I don't know when we'll be down next, but when we are I'll give you a call. If you guys are ever up our way I'd love to see you. Your bump is getting so cute and I'm so excited for your little guy to arrive!

The Morzelewski Family said...

OH my gosh, I love love love your costume! That is so funny!!! Have to put that baby bump to use while you can :-)

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I love that your whole family dresses up! SO funny! It was so good to see you at Derek's and Nicole's. You guys looked great! Loved the costume! I showed everyone! Your sister's was great too! I need to get ya your present since I wasn't able to make it to your shower b/c of dang school! Call me soon. we need to go to lunch or hang out before you have you baby. Love ya!

Jason and Tawni said...

That is the greatest costume I have ever seen, you guys look great! I am so excited for you and Devin to become parents in a few weeks, your pregnancy has flown by, I can't believe the time is almost here! Best wishes and post LOTS of pictures when he gets here!

Emily said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your costume!!! It is so perfect. I am so sorry I missed your shower I was sick and didn't want to get everyone else sick especially you. I can't wait to see your little babe. Let me know if you need anything. And seriously lets do lunch!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Kaci
That costume is the BEST!!! I LOVE it! There is nothing like a bare naked baby belly...you are so cute!!

The Green's said...

Your costume was hilarious!!!! I love all the pics and the pics of Scarlett are so cute. She is such a sweet baby. I can not believe this baby is going to be here so soon. I seriously can not wait!!!! Thanks again for taking us to the airport and watching Londyn that day.

Jared & Emily said...

I can't believe you only have 13 day's left till you have your cute little boy! I'm so excited for you, you look great! Cute Halloween picture too! Good luck with the baby!

Dallas and Jessica said...

No new news really...i've been dialated to a one for the last two weeks so hopefully this week at the doctor something has changed! What about you??? You are sooo close it could be any day now. You have to keep me posted!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Congratulations!!!! We can't wait to come and see him. Hope you are feeling well. So ... I just got the invitation to your shower today. I know, how did that happen? Well our mail has been floating around for the past three months and I never got it. I'm so sad! Well I'll just have to give him his gift when I see y'all next. Congrats again!! That's so exciting!