Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fake Crying and some randoms

After taking my time to get ready the other day this is how I found Devin and Tate. So sweet, right! Devin is such a good daddy and loves spending time with his baby boy!! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that is an amazing dad. Thanks babe for all you do!

I had to record this cause I think it is so funny when Tate fake cries.He doesn't do it alot but when he does it is hilarious. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this is funny, but oh well. I sure do love our baby boy!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

That is funny Kac! I am laughing outloud! He is so cute.

Stacy said...

Tate is so cute!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So true. Their fake laughing is so funny! Cali is now learning to grunt and make loud noises to get my attention.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

So funny! I love how he starts laughing a little when he hears you! He is so dang cute! I love those pics of him and Devin! So Sweet! :)

Rachel said...

poor little guys.. he must have such a hard life!! haha. He doesn't even know what he's crying about... What a cutie!! I love that you update your blog. i love watching him as he grows.

Susie Walker said...

That is so funny! Garrett does the same thing. We need to plan another day to get together!

Lindsay Wright said...

He is so dang cute guys! I cant believe how much he is growing! I have to see him again before he can sit up all by himself. Time is flying! Lets play really soon. Miss you guys!

Linds

The Green's said...

Ahh that is so funny! He is so cute! I loved watching Josh hold him the other night. Their is something about guys holding little babies that just tugs on my heart strings. I also LOVE to watch Londyn with him. She is so funny. He really is adorable and I love his chub he is starting to get. Darling pics of him and devin also. It's so nice to beable to just relax and get ready without any interuptions.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

That is so funny!! He tries so hard to pull a sad face but then he just ends up smiling! He is so adorable, I love his little voice! Give him a big kiss for me!