Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tate's first kiss, Jillian's Bday Party, and Ryan is "Called to Serve"

Tate's First Kiss


They gaze into each others and then...

It happens,Tate's first kiss! Thanks lexi for showing him the ropes. He looks like he enjoyed it! Father like son, starting at such a young age!!!

Tate's "OLDER" girlfriend

Jilly's B-day Party

The Birthday Girl and her sis

The Birthday Girl blowing out her candles
<
Jilly's favorite gift, the Red Wagon, from Mimi and Papa

Devin and Kenzi taking care of the babes

I love Scarlett's face in this picture, it's classic!! Tate and Scarlett weren't in the mood to take pictures at the moment.

Mimi and Scarlett



Tate had so much fun at the party that he was all tuckered out by the end!
Thanks Jenny and Zach for having all of us over for Jilly's Birthday. We love you guys!

Ryan has been "called to serve"

Ryan we are so excited for you and know you will be the best missionary. The people of San Fernando, California are so lucky to have you for the next 2 years! Good luck buddy!!

Tate with his 2nd cousin, Addie

Ryan's favorite sister-in-laws!!

The Johnson Family minus Nicole, Tate, and I

5 comments:

Em said...

Kaci, is your little sister engaged?

Sheesh... we all grow up eh?

Rachel said...

Those pictures of Tate and Add were so funny!I'm glad your little guy wasn't crying from her being all over him!! It was great seeing all you guys again!

Rachel said...

yes we should TOTALLY get together. We are usually open. we better hurry. they leave in a month!! And could you email the pics of our little lovers when you get a chance. its rach_chic88@hotmail.com i wanna put them on my blog too!! :) I have a feeling its just the first of many cute pictures of them together!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

So funny! I love the pics of Tate's first kiss. I know that is so exciting for Ryan! He'll do so well! I got Tate's announcement the other day...He is so dang cute! I love it! Hope all is well!:)

Dallas and Jessica said...

awe cute little Tate is getting so big! I can't believe we still haven't gotten together and gone to lunch or something! You have to call me next time you're free and we'll do something! Did you guys bless Tate somewhere else this last Sunday? I thought you told me you were doing it in March but you weren't at our ward :(