Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tate's first Jazz Game

I was so excited to go to a Jazz game again cause the last time I went to a Jazz game was the night before Tate was born and I felt like crap. Jamie and Colin Kent went with us and they kept telling me that I was going into labor. I thought there was no way, but it was odd that I was feeling like stomach flu sick cause I hadn't felt that way at all through my whole pregnancy. Sure enough I started having contractions that night and went to the hospital the next day and had Tate that night. It was so fun taking Tate to his first Jazz Game. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking all of us to the Jazz game. We hope to go again soon!!

Our little family


We couldn't go to the Jazz game without getting Tate his first jersey. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa J I know Tate just loved it!!


Our little star


Don't you love the bright Orange ear plugs?! They are the absolute best, they for sure did the job.


Had to get a jersey with the number 26. Don't we all love Kyle Korver!!


I think Tate was a little taken back by the loud noises, bright lights, and all the people. He handled it all like a little champ. He didn't cry once just a couple surprised looks like this one.


Tate with Gandma and Gandpa


He was all tuckered out by the end.

9 comments:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I love Tates jersey, he is so flipping cute!! I am in town tomorrow so lets get together! These pictures are reminding me of the jazz game we went to the night before you had Tate! Oh, now I'm getting all Kaci/homesick! I miss you and can't wait to see you and gorgeous little Tate!

Lindsay Wright said...

Adorable! Those orange ear plugs are so funny. What a sweet little boy you have. It was so good seeing you guys last week. Lets get together really soon! Love ya!

Jamie said...

Looks fun guys. I haven't been to a Jazz game all year...sad, they're the best!

Anonymous said...

Kaci - your little Jazz fan! SOOOOOO cute! Of course he likes Korver best!! he's so cute (Tate, not Korver - but I guess Korver too hahah). Let's have dinner at Pizza Factory soon!! Oh, and I just read down through your blog... your halloween costume was ridiculous! like the most hilarious, and clever thing EVER!

Jason and Tawni said...

You are SO lucky that Devin allowed you to pick a Korver jersey for Tate, Jason is a HUGE Jazz fan but I'm not too certain he would allow a Korver jersey over a Williams one! Love the orange ear plugs, can't they just make them a normal color like nude or white? Apparently not. I am glad that Tate did well at his first Jazz Game, Stella loved hers too. There is something about all the commotion that they can't get enough of I guess. Tate is looking so handsome! (PS I love your jacket, where did you find it?)

Keri Cannon said...

I love the Jazz jersey! You know our kids will for sure be sporting their teams gear. He's so adorable!

The Green's said...

You need to seriously update!!!! I know you have plenty to update about!!!!!

Emily said...

Hey I need to see an update! How have you guys been?

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh Kaci, my long lost friend, it was so good seeing you last week. You and Dev both look amazing! I really want to tell you to update your blog, but I'm in need of updating too so I will spare the nagging. Why the heck did we go to a movie? I have alot of catching up to do with you...we should have just gone to your house of something where I could have talked your ears off all night. Oh well, I guess that's what the phone is for. I love you!