Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, LOVE


I just wanted to take a minute to tell my sweetheart how much I love and apprecitate him. Babe, thank you for always being so patient with me. You know just how to handle me. You always make me laugh when I'm either upset or exhausted. You have always made me feel so special, safe, and comfortable. I appreciate how hard you work to provide for our family. You are an amazing Father. I love watching you play and take care of Tate, you are such a natural. You are my whole world and I don't know what I did to deserve a guy as special as you. I love you and hope you have a Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

I can't believe how big Tate is already. It just seems like the other day you were pregnant. I guess it has been since football season. Where does time go?? He is sooo adorable! Happy Father's Day Devin! I can't believe were old enough to be parents?! So crazy! You guys are such a darling little family! I am sure we will see you in a few months. Go Utes!

Jason and Tawni said...

Happy Father's Day Dev, I can tell that Kaci made you take a picture while you were at church. That is totally a church chair.

You do make a cute daddy, always knew you would. Hope you guys are dong good, Tate is a cutie pie!