Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October FHE

I love this time of year and I love when my family gets together for our October FHE. We always have a blast together, eating a delicious dinner made with love by my mom, carving pumpkins, decorating sugar cookies, and just chatting away. Man I love this time of year!!


Our cute little Taters posing with the pumpkins on Mimi's porch


Pumpkin Carving


Finished product, good job everyone all the pumpkins look great


Devin's wonderful artwork on our darling pumpkins


Cookie Decorating Yum Yum


6 comments:

The Barkers said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! We miss you guys! Let's make sure we get together really soon, seriuosly! You guys around this weekend?

Natalie said...

This is my favorite time of year too. What a fun family tradition!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

How fun! I have been bugging Luke because I have been wanting to do the pumpkin thing... he's not all that excited about it i guess. haha. I am gonna tell him that Devin participated and see if i can get him to agree!

Jamie said...

Cute little family :) Going to Gardner Village with everyone would be so fun! You plan it! We bought our tickets for Phoenix today - hope you're coming!!!

The Green's said...

I love this tradition too!!! I love your pics...I may steal some! Love you guys.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

One of these days we are going to make it to a pumpkin patch!! That looks like so much fun. Happy anniversary by the way. We love you!