Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July weekend in SLC

I had the great opportunity of going to SLC this past weekend for a doctor's appointment and was able to participate in some family fun. I know you all are probably wondering why Devin wasn't in any of the pictures, but he couldn't come because of work. Just so all of you know he is still alive and doing well and I will try to get a picture of him to post sooner or later.
My dorky brother Zach thought he was dead sexy with this new hair due. He sported it all night long. So embarrassing!

I have the most adorable nieces and nephew in the whole wide world!!

Aeden, Sam, Jillian, Marissa, and Londyn(above)

Oakley Rodeo a family tradition. I'm so happy I was in town to go. I wouldn't miss it for the world!






Monday night was FHE up Millcreek Canyon. We had a dutch oven dinner, fruit, salad, and S'mores around the campfire. Thanks mom and dad, stan and jill family, ren and sandi family, and nana for a wonderful night!









A summer must have, S'mores Yummy Yummy!!

My nephew,Sam, really enjoyed his s'mores

Thanks everyone for such a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I loved seeing you all and can't wait to see you again real soon!

3 comments:

The Green's said...

Oh Kace we miss you already! We can't wait to see you again in a few weeks...the only thing is we wish Devin were coming too! We miss having Devin around...defninitely the little kiddies do! We love you guys so much and good luck with all the car stuff...sounds like a serious headache!

Madi said...

Kaci, RJ couldn't be prouder... HE MADE THE BLOG!

Angie and Dallas said...

Hey Kaci! How are you? I need to talk to Nicole about those pictures. Thanks for taking them. You are so cute and i'm glad i was able to get to know you. You need to tell me what you guys decide on name wise for baby boy! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!