Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Annual Rice Family Christmas Party

Every year we have our Annual Rice Family Christmas Party at the Gallivan Center Downtown. The party is full of good food, ice skating, sitting on Santa's lap, and hitting the Pinata. Tate had a blast playing with all his cousins, walking around the Gallivan Center, and sitting on Santa's lap. I was so surprised to see him walk right up to Santa and sit calmly on his lap. He must have gotten that from his Dad. I love this time of year for many reasons, but being with family is the very best! Thanks Mike and Liz for all your hard work this year!

The buzzin cousin's table


They are all set for the ice skating rink




Ice skating


Londyn ice skating for the fist time





Tate can't get enough of walking. That is all he wants to do now.



Tate wasn't afraid of Santa one bit. He just walked right up to him and wanted to sit on his lap. I am so proud of my little man!



Tate getting a candy cane from Santa


The whole gang! (Pretty Much)


Aren't they the cutiest couple you have ever seen?


Whitney and Jordan were feeling left out that I wasn't taking any pictures of them! Here you go girls!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a great family! Tell your Mom I love her beanie :)

The Green's said...

I love all your updates! Can I just refer people to your blog for our updates?!?!? I am so behind I think it's impossible to catch up! Hope you had a good rest of the day yesterday. Love you guys!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

You are so lucky to have such a big family, your party looked like so much fun! I loved seeing you guys last week. I think I am in a little state of depression knowing that I won't see you or Anj for awhile. Tate is so stinking cute, I could have snuggled him all night. We miss you and love you!