Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lights at Temple Square

Every year at this time my side of the family gets together for dinner at Cafe Rio and Temple Square Lights. It is so much fun to be with everyone and I know Tate loves to be with all his cousins. WE missed Jenny, Scarlett, Mckenzi, and Bret but hopefully they will be able to join us next year when we do it all over again. The night couldn't have been better, it wasn't too cold, it wasn't super crowded, the lights were amazing, and I love to see the spirit of Christmas touch us all. I hope you all are enjoying this Holiday Season as much as we are!




Aeden and Missa


Cute Jillian


All bundled up nice and warm


I love this picture of all the little ones minus one


Our cute nephew, Sam


Devin was our photographer for the night and he did an awesome job!






Tate just walking around and taking charge


I love this picture Devin took of the Temple


Cute Londyn


Danielle and Londyn


Our little family




Tate with his cousin Londyn


Tate and his Daddy

3 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

Those pictures of the temple are amazing! What a fun tradition!

Jamie said...

kac, i have a picture of tate with santa from last night that i want to email you, but i don't have your email address, so email me and i'll send it: jrice@wgu.edu.

The Barkers said...

I say it every time, but he is the cutest baby!!! We are so sad we missed you guys the other night. Can't wait til things slow down so we can hang out!!! Early Merry Christmas. Love you guys.