Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hawaii 2009

First day in Hawaii

View from our bedroom


Maunawili Falls, started out a little rough but ended with a smile on my face!






Derek and Nicole

Me, Mckelle, and Breanne

Almost all the boys, lindsey and I

Devin and I

Devin and I jumping




Pali Lookout




Lindsey and I shaking it at the Hawaiian Luau at Ko Olina


Waimea Beach doing a little bit of everything like body surfing, boogie boarding, and catching the suns rays

Lindsey's entertainment

Can you see devin in that wave?

Devin and Joe

Devin, Chris, Derek, and Joe

Can you see my father in law in that wave?

Mckel, Breanne, Me

Devin and Derek



After a day at Waimea beach we headed over to Sunset beach to watch the sunset and found the O'neil world cup surf competition. Too bad we were alittle late to see any action or anyone famous, maybe next time!!







Got to have me some Matsumoto Shaved Ice


Walking around Turtle Bay Resort and taking a segway ride along the beach, jungle, and golf course at Turtle Bay





Eating dinner at Roy's


Our last day in Hawaii we spent our time at Pearl Harbor, Shopping at Nordstrom Rack, and eating our last meal at Duke's on Waikiki Beach




Pearl Harbor



Eating at Duke's

4 comments:

rachel june* said...

Look at you and your sexy little body Kac!!! What a great way to spend Thanksgiving. We missed you guys at our little christmas gathering!

The Barkers said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! You look darling as always. Let me know about dinner this week if you guys can fit it in.

Em said...

Kaci, I am totally jealous of Hawaii and your body!

Rachel said...

what an AMAZING TRIP!! I am so JEALOUS!!! What a beautiful place! And Kaci you are smokin hot!! All you girls are super cute in your sunkissed bikini's! :)