Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

I just wanted to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the fathers and soon-to-be fathers in my life.

Dad, thanks for always being there for me and loving me unconditionally. I love you!
Joe, I really lucked out when it came to a father-in-law. Thanks for all your love and support. I love you!
Devin, our soon-to-be father. You are going to be an amazing father to our kids and I can't wait to watch you learn and grow with them. I love you and appreciate all you do for our family. I look forward to a lifetime of memory making.

My brother's Jeramy, Zach, and Josh are wonderful fathers to their own little families. Thanks for always setting a great example to follow. I love you guys.

4 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Cute post about the dads in your life. I am so happy for you and Devin and your new little one that is on the way. You should be finding out what you're having in about a month right? I can't wait to hear the news. Oh, and I agree with you. Krispy Kremes are sooo good but I can usually only have 1 because they are so sweet!

The Green's said...

Oh... that is the cutest post! We really are so lucky to have so many good "fathers" in our lives! Devin will be a great Dad and I can hardly wait for you to have this baby but even more so for you guys to come back home! Miss and love you guys much!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

about my hair...I just actually did it everyday that weekend. Poor Colin, he only gets a hot wife on special occasions other than that its sweats and a pony tail!!

Jam

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I still can't believe you guys are gonna be parents. You guys are going to be Great! I hope all is going well and that you guys had a good father's day! We are training for the provo half. When are you guys gonna be back? If you are back in time you should run it with us. Thanks for reading my entire long post. you are so cute!