Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another beautiful day in DC

Today some of us wives got together to explore some of the beautiful monuments in Washington DC. There is so much to see and so little time. I have really enjoyed my time here in Virginia and I'm growing to absolutley love the east coast. Thanks girls for joining me on another adventure in DC.

The greatest means of transportation. I always see the metro in movies and it's been so much fun to actually ride in one and be apart of the excitement!! I know I'm weird!:)

Angie,Emily,and Ashley at the World War II Memorial. I love the beautiful fountains.

The state I've lived in for the past 24 years. Home Sweet Home

The two places I've lived in the last 5 months, isn't that crazy?!


Washington Monument

The Lincoln Memorial. This Statue of Abraham Lincoln is absolutely amazing. Pictures don't do it justice.

Just giving Mr. Roosevelt a hand!

Posing by Franklin D. Roosevelt and his doggie

Statue of Jefferson, sorry it's alittle dark.

The Jefferson Memorial

The Bureau of Engraving and Printing Museum. We didn't actually go inside cause the soonest tour was at 6:15 p.m. and we were there to get tickets at noon so we didn't feel like waiting around until then. You snooze you lose!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

kaci you are gorgeous! When are you gonna start getting a little belly?? Come on... we all wanna see it!

Emily said...

Ooohhhh my gosh I am sooo jealous. How long are you guys going to live there? My cousin lives down there and I might try to come visit her I would love to come see you if you are still there.

rachel june* said...

Wow you guys really made it around town! I went to DC when I was in 13 and could care less about the history. All I wanted to do was go to the mall!! Now I'm really regreting it, but hey I was in Jr.high with other priorities. Ha! I can't wait to go back one day and enjoy it all!!!

Krista said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you are staying busy. Hope you are feeling well!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

So I love how they have a statue of Roosevelt's dog...strange.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I bet that was so awesome to see. I have always wanted to go to D.C. You look so good! You can't even tell you are pregnant yet. I keep forgettin until I see your baby counter. I am glad you have fun girls to hang out with as well. We miss ya.:)